hank you for your interest in employment with Toe River Health District. We want to find the most qualified people available to serve our communities. Everyone who applies cannot be hired, but your application will be given every consideration.
- Resumes are not accepted in place of applications, but are accepted in addition to applications. Applications can be completed and returned via email (if you have scanning capabilities), fax or regular mail.
- Drug screening consent and personal information release documents are required with applications to be considered complete.
- to apply for more than one position, or to re-apply, you must complete a new application. One application per position applied for.
- Be sure to indicate on the application the specific position for which you are applying.
- A college transcript should accompany most key positions (such as Social Worker, supervisory positions, etc). Only official copies are accepted.
Please send completed application to:Toe River Health District
Attn: Human Resource
861 Greenwood Rd
Spruce Pine, NC 28777
Fax (828) 765-9082
Toe River District Human Resources
130 Forest Service Drive
Bakersville, NC 28705
Phone: 828 737-6100
Fax: 828 765-9082